LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Each student is required to register as a member of the library. This registration will enable him/her obtain borrowing ticket (s) and Library (ID) Membership Card.
- Registration requirement; a student should come along with one passport and receipt of payment duly signed & cleared.
- Any student who wants to use the library must bring along his/her 1.D card or evidence of completion of registration with the college.
- Borrowing tickets must be used by the owner only while borrowing books.
- The ticket remains the property of the Library at all times and must be surrendered on final departure from the College.
- Lost of ticket should be reported to any library staff immediately.
- Two weeks after the date of reported loss, replacement may be made on payment of prescribed fee. Stealing or mutilation of any library material in whatever form is a serious offence which attract severe disciplinary action.
- Handbags, briefcases etc, must be kept at the library entrance at owner’s risk.
- Books consulted in circulation should be left on the reading table
- Silence must be maintained in and around the library at all times. Use of shoes capable of distracting the attention of other readers is not allowed.
- Eating, drinking, smoking and chewing of gum are not allowed in the library.
- Littering in and around the library is not allowed.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping of all books issued to them.
- Pets are not allowed in to the library.
- No reservation of seat in the library. All chairs not physically occupied for more than thirty (30) minutes can be occupied by another person.
- Chairs and tables should not be moved from their positions without authorization.
- Coming with provocative dressing (indecent dressing) is prohibited in the library.
Monday – Thursday – 8:0am – 1:00pm
Fridays – 9:00 1:00pm and 3:00pm — 8:00pm
Saturdays – 8:00am – 1:00pm
On Sundays and public holidays, the library is closed.
Mondays – Thursdays – 9:00am – 2:00pm
Fridays – 9:00am – 1:00pm
On Saturdays and Sundays the library is closed.