Office of the Director Medical Services
Name of CMD
Chief Medical Director
The college has a clinic that opens daily for 24 hours and the unit is headed by the Medical Director who is also a member of the Management Committee.
- Student who is sick during sessions should report at the College Sick Bay (Clinic) for treatment or advice.
- Only drugs considered being “essential drugs” are normally available at the stick Bay (Clinic).
- In case of emergency, Medical Officer or Staff Nurse on call should be contacted immediately.
- Family Life Health Education (FLHE) on HIV/AIDS Counseling and testing is available.
Conduct with Medical Clinic Premises
- Every client must join queue in an orderly manner.
- No playing music, recitation, or making noise.
- No making telephone calls or answering while consulting medical personnel.
- Do not attempt to consult medical personnel on behalf of a colleague or relative.