The entry requirements for admission into ND and HND Programmes are in accordance with the NBTE requirements as indicated below: The minimum entry requirements for the National Diploma Programmes are as follows:
1. SSCE/GCE ordinary level or its equivalent with credit passes in five subjects relevant to the programme obtained at not more than two sittings;
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with Credit Pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects.
3. A satisfactory score in the UTME examination, which is conducted annually by JAMB.
- The O’level Subject relevant for all ND Programmes of the College are:
Biology/Agricultural Science, English Language, Mathematics, and any two of the following: Geography, Food, and Nutrition, Economics, Technical Drawing, Physics, Chemistry, Nigerian Language, Home Economics. At least a pass in Chemistry is compulsory.
2. SPECIFIC Admission Requirement for HND Programmes:
NB. All National Diploma (ND) holders seeking admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) must obtain at least one-year post-graduation attachment for those with Lower Credit Grades and above. While candidates with National Diploma (ND) at pass level must obtain at least two years of attachment experience.
3. Specific Admission Requirements for Certificate Courses
The admission requirement for all certificate programmes of the College is at least two relevant passes in SSCE/GCE, two years of working experience in the proposed field of study.